Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Playlist - I'm in a Band - 10-19-10

Playlist
I'm in a Band.. - The BEST in Unsigned Music
Tues., October 19th - 4-6pm
As heard on UCLA Radio

Song - Artist

In a Band Theme - Lillard of Putnam Hall
April's Emergency - Frantic Taste
My Only Vice - Novelists
Adrianne - Mouthbook

I Wish You Well - Actress
Baby Got Back - Jonathan Coulton
What It Takes - Pete Holland
XY - Mister

Monday Morning Love Situation - Jointpop
Flesh Flower - knuckles
Heart - Samantha Free

Feel The Fire - Jennie Hunter
Give Me A Hint - DOCTARYN
K.I.A.R. - Peter Parker

Human - Darren Criss
Taboo? - SomeWhere Else
Adrenaline Blues - Edward Hartline

You Make It Hard - Waiting for Bobby
TheCityNeverSleeps - Behind Space
Thumper - Peter Parker

Just So - Shout Magic
Sidelines - Actress
In a Band Theme 2 - Clare Means

---

See ya next Tuesday!

-DJ Octoon

2 comments: