Saturday, May 7, 2011

Script Doctor Eric's Scriptcast

This Tuesday, from 4-6pm, my time-slot will be taken over by screenwriter and screenplay consultant Script Doctor Eric

Eric will be recording his weekly screenwriting podcast, Scriptcast. He couldn't do it at his normal time next week, so we've generously donated our slot so he can keep the recordings going, without missing a beat.

Don't know Script Dr. Eric? Check out his site if you're interested in movies or screenwriting - www.scriptdoctoreric.com

Like me, he's fond of talking about himself in the third person...

Ha.

Then for May 17th the intern will be taking over again.

It's been a rough quarter, folks! Sorry about that!

We'll be back with a regular "I'm in a Band.." on Tuesday, May 24th.

Or wait, is the intern supposed to do that show too?

I don't know what's going on anymore...

Check back soon and I'll let you know when we get this schedule straightened out.

xoxoxoxo

-DJ Octoon

No comments:

Post a Comment